Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you all on my job search! I received a call 2 weeks ago from the HR department with Ohio Health and they wanted to meet with me and go over some possible job opportunities! So, that was yesterday! The interview went really well. She asked me all those annoying interview questions and we looked at some job postings and we decided on medical/surgical jobs to start. I wanted to do labor & delivery but she wouldn't even consider that one *lol* So, maybe in a year, I can transfer there!! But we did decide to focus on cardiac (heart). I really enjoyed my cardiac ICU rotation so we found some jobs that were medical/surgical but with a focus on cardiovascular. I left the interview and she said she would contact the recruiter for those floors and try to set me up with an interview soon!
Well, she called this morning and I meet with the nurse manager of that floor on Monday at 9am!!! She said some nurse managers like you to shadow the unit also but she's going to let me know if I have to do that!!
So excited! Riverside was one of the hospitals that I really wanted to work for. Riverside is part of Ohio Health and Fortune 100 jobs. It's one of their largest hospitals with over 1,000 beds. It's also magnet status which is a huge honor to have. Most of their nurses are bachelors prepared (which is where my BSN comes to play) or Master's prepared!!! So, I will eventually go back to school to get my Master's degree!! They do offer tuition reimbursement. If I qualify, I can get the whole 2 years paid or just a part of it =)
So, hopefully Monday will go well! The soonest I could start is April 26th but that might be too soon to get all the paperwork completed so if that does not work, then May 10th would be my start date! They also will put me into their internship program which will give me 12 weeks of intense classroom and on-site training!!! FANTASTIC!
**keep your fingers crossed that all will go well on Monday**
.jpg)
My possible future place of employment!!!



1 comment:
keeping fingers crossed! Looks like a fabulous place to work~
Post a Comment