Doodie poof got a hair cut and groomed =) Thanks to mommy's mad skills to getting all the extra poof out and shaping up his poof!! He's not finished but I think it's a good start!
He has his very own "up do poof" =)
We even weeded and mulched our flowerbeds! Getting them all ready to plant here in a few months! All the snow did some damage to our little box woods but in a few weeks, I'm sure they will grow and you'll never notice! Our hydrangeas will be so pretty this summer!
Lola likes to keep a watch out for all those possible bad dogs and people in the world! She usually drives us nuts b/c she goes crazy when a neighbor dog walks by!
There's always nap time...
So, that about sums up our weekend!!! Was pretty productive I think =)



No comments:
Post a Comment