Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grant Interview

I had my interview with the trauma position at Grant today and I thought it went really well!  I actually like it a lot more than I thought.  The nurse manager was amazing and held a lot of the same values that I believe in.  The staff was exceptional!!  I got an opportunity to ask 2 RNs anything about the floor and nurse manager.  I liked what they had to say!!! =)

Brad, the HR person said he will let me know either way on Tuesday.  They have only 4 positions open and about 15 or so RN's who are applying for it.  I tried to sell myself the best I could.  So, hopefully between Grant and Riverside, I'll have a job by Tuesday!!!!
You know you're a trauma nurse if... Throw Pillow
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Doug took another personal day off tomorrow and we are heading to Hocking Hills to unwind and relax a bit.  Things have been so stressful at Doug's work since they recently went to electronic records and with my job search, we are so excited for a day away!!!

No comments: