Friday, May 7, 2010

Nurse's Appreciation Week!

Right now there is a nurse helping a woman become a Mom, a nurse holding the hand of a dying man, a nurse inserting an IV in a child, a nurse listening to an Alzheimer's patient tell a story, a nurse missing her family while caring for yours. In the minute it took you to read this, nurses all over the world are saving lives.♥ It's Nurse Appreciation Week.


2 comments:

Katiebee said...

i love the little nurse....so darn cute~ we do so appreciate our family nurse!

see you Sunday

xo

MIL

Kristin said...

Hi Ashlie! Thanks for stopping by for a visit (and becoming a follower!) of Windy Poplars. I always love meeting new friends :-) Look forward to getting to know you more! Btw, I have a very silly husband that I love dearly, and 3 furbabies too! Hope you have a great weekend...