Since I have been pregnant, I get nauseated about every other week but this week has been the worst! I have tried ginger in my tea, ginger ale, lemonade, crackers, etc. But nothing seems to work. It will work for the time being but then it comes back. I had to leave work last night after just 2 hrs b/c I vomited twice...ugh! I have a prescription for phenergan but it makes me sleep so I can't take it and then go to work.
So, any advice would be greatly appreciated! I also hear that it's supposed to peak around 10 weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's peaking now and will get better!



2 comments:
This sounds weird, but spicy food always settled my nausea with all 3 of my kiddos :) (but for some people it could make it WAY worse). Coke and Toast helped me quite a bit and chewing gum (mint flavored) helped the most I would say. I hope you feel better! And remember to NEVER let yourself get hungry. Hunger = Nausea. Prevent it by frequently brushing your teeth, chewing gum, and eating around the clock. Hope this helps!
Kristin 0.
Aww I hope you feel better!!
new to your blog!! very cute!
Post a Comment