Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First night...check!

I had my first night on my own at work on Monday and it went really well!  Of course it was crazy at the beginning but I left feeling so confident and was glad I had a good group!  Our census was low so I was actually asked to be "on-call" (which means I could go home and they can call me if they need me) but I told them that I needed to stay to get practice *lol*

So, now I'm off until Friday night!  I work the entire weekend which will suck but it's been so nice to have a few quiet days off at home!

Big day tomorrow...our first OB ultrasound!  I'm so excited to finally get to hear the heart beat of our growing raspberry!!!

1 comment:

Katiebee said...

sounds like the first night out of the nest went just fine!