
Day 2 - Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Well, I certainly do not have any tips. My goal is to try not to buy for myself during my shopping trips =) I keep seeing all those great deals and it's so hard to not buy for yourself!!! I love Aly's quote "One for you, two for me" It's so true!!!
This year I work so I won't be participating in the morning shopping! I'll leave that to the rest of the crazies including my MIL and husband! I think they are going to go out that morning. (make sure you buy me something "real nice")
Some rules that I do try to follow while I'm out shopping anywhere is to wear layers so I don't get overheated standing in those long lines. Stay fully hydrated with coffee (decaf this year!) and other beverages of choices, and to stay well fed! As my family knows, I need fed at least every 2 hrs if I'm out shopping or I'll melt and want to poke my eyes out (haha I'm sure you are laughing Kate!). It makes for encountering those not so nice shoppers a bit easier and I don't want to trip them in line =)
Happy Holidays!!!



3 comments:
Great tips! Thanks for sharing!
Love the tips! I'll make sure to stay fed while shopping, have! Love that!
Have a fab evening! Thanks for linking up!
Lindsey is having a Columbus Blogger meet up! Hope you can make it!!
http://lindseyatlovinmylife.blogspot.com/2010/11/columbus-blogger-meet-up.html
Post a Comment