Total weight gain: Not weighing myself until our 20 week ultrasound on Friday! I'm anxious to see how much I gained! I know I gained a few since my belly is growing, growing, growing, but hope it's not too much and will have to watch what I eat b/c I love food now! OMG...can't get enough haha
Maternity clothes? Yes! I have 1 pair of jcrew jeans that still fit due to my weight loss. They are super baggy so they fall down but are cozy enough on my growing belly so I pull them out if my maternity jeans are dirty. I can still wear some of my longer all shirts but have to watch b/c my belly tries to poke out from under them if they are too short *lol* It makes Doug happy to see my belly =)
Stretch marks? I haven't noticed anything new but I'm sure that will come!
Sleep: still interrupted. I hate working nights so when I do have to work, my schedule gets all mixed up. I have trouble getting comfortable and still switch from side to side but that's how it's going to be =) **keep your fingers crossed I can switch to days soon**
Best moment this week? Just spending quality family time with Doug and the baby! We had an amazing trip last week to Chicago and spent all weekend together (had to call off work on saturday b/c I was sick with some bug). I have also felt the little miss kick more from the outside so that has been neat. Still trying to time it right so Doug can feel her.
Movement? She moves a lot more now. Still not crazy active but I notice her more after I have been up and moving and go to sit down. She must wake up then and want to be rocked more =)
Food cravings? Anything! =) I still don't want to eat a lot of meat and (ugh typing it makes me gag...) sausage but I can eat just about anything else and want to eat all the time. I eat small meals frequently and I try to pick healthy choices so I'm not eating junk all the time but I do still crave sweets ALL.THE.TIME! I have also been having trouble with heartburn so I have been trying to eat less tomato based foods so I have been having to give up pasta =(
Labor signs? None =)
Belly button: Is still getting shallower...I sure hope I don't get an outie haha
What I miss? WINE! Rodeo Red, oh how I have missed you! I can't wait to have a glass once this baby is out! Maybe for my birthday next year =)
What I'm looking forward to: The holidays! Even though I have a horrible work schedule and I'm super sad over it, I'm still excited to spend time with the family! I am also anxious for Doug to feel her kick just once =) I know he's super eager but every time he puts his hand on my belly, she stops moving. Silly girl! I'm also excited to have our 20 week ultrasound on Friday to make sure everything is okay and to see if my due date has changed any!
Milestones? Reaching the halfway point! I never thought I would reach 20 weeks but it has gone so quickly! I'm sure the next 20 weeks will fly by but I will try to hold on to the little moments we have so I don't forget them!
I don't have a 20 week picture yet but here's a 19 week shot from Chicago! =)
From www.babycenter.com
How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure,measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).
20 Weeks | Next week ![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment