Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Promotion

Hey everyone!
Don't miss out on this great deal =)  Shutterfly is offering 50 Free holiday cards to bloggers!  Shutterfly has some great products and I have been ordering from them for over 5 years!  I usually order my husband the cute 12 month calendars and fill them with the previous months activities!  This year I was thinking of finally ordering some holiday cards since our family is growing and will now be a family of 2 humans rather than a family with 3 pets =)  I figured everyone would be happy to see pictures of the baby than of our fur children!  (sorry Wesley, lola, and lynx...you get the boot!) 

You can see their great selection of holiday cards at:  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery  They have so many great choices to pick from but I think my favorites are "all wrapped up" and "bright blooming tree."

The photo cards (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/photo-christmas-cards) are also super adorable and the quality is always amazing with everything I have ordered in the past!

I'm so anxious to order those cute invitations (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/invitations) and announcements when the little miss is born in April!  How fun will that be to show off our cute new baby girl =)

So, all the bloggers, jump on the opportunity to get your free 50 holiday cards from shutterfly =)  Go here to submit your blog!  http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

I can't wait to order mine along with my 2011 calendar!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: