Since Doug and I have lived in Columbus, we try to go to the zoo lights every year!
This year was even more special because the baby was with us!
Too bad she couldn't see the lights but she was surely wiggling on the way there!
I think she could sense our excitement!
Doug and I are anxious to bundle her up next year and show her the lights in person!
us looking a little "elf" ish =)
So pretty!
Last night was in the mid 50's so it wasn't too terribly cold but we did get some hot drinks! I had some yummy hot apple cider and Doug got hot chocolate. We walked around and enjoyed the lights!



2 comments:
Hubs wants to go to this so bad this year, but I hate going when it's freezing outside! We will see..
It is sooooo pretty! why are you green???? *L*
Post a Comment