Doug and I went to our 36 week appointment on Friday!
The appointment went well! We sat and talked with the OB for awhile before we began the examination process! We really like her! I just love how relaxed she is and how relaxed she makes us!
We discussed what to do in the upcoming weeks and signs of labor, etc. Made us both feel more at ease!
After that, we listened to the heart beat for awhile!
Love that sound!!!
HR was 130's...perfect!
And then she measured my belly and felt placement.
The baby is still head down =)
Then she examined me for dilation and we're at 1cm!!!
Woohoo!
Gotta start somewhere so why not at 1 haha
She also thought my cervix was in good placement =)
Then Doug asked how big she thought the baby was so she felt placement again and thought that Iris was a little under 6 lbs. She doesn't think she'll get much bigger than 7lbs so I was happy with that!
Easier to push out! She can plump up afterwards!
She thinks the baby is growing well and we're both doing good!
I gained another pound this week so we're at 14 lbs *lol*
Afterwards, Doug and I had lunch and went shopping for baby gates with our gift cards!!
No picture yet, I forgot to take one but will tomorrow!
Tomorrow is our 3rd baby shower!!!!!
Can't wait! =)



2 comments:
Smash I hope that you have a healthy pregnancy. I am so happy for you. Let the baby live long and prosper through the love and affection that you and doug with give her. Iris will love you guys. :) and that is truely a beautiful name.
kendal
p.s. Congrates on the baby :D
Yay!! Almost there!!
Post a Comment