Monday, March 14, 2011

hiccups =)

Iris has been having hiccups the past 2 nights.  It has been an interesting feeling and something that makes me laugh!  Doug noticed them on Friday night for the first time.  He had his hand on my belly and asked if she had them.  I wasn't paying attention b/c I was watching tv but then I stopped to concentrate and sure enough, he was right!  She had them.  It was great that he was finally able to feel them!  We just laughed! 

And then again last night she had them again!  They don't last long but such a funny feeling!

The other night, Doug asked what it felt time to have a baby moving around in my belly.  I have no answers for that other than truly amazing!  How would you describe the feeling so he could understand?  It's an odd sensation and sometimes it hurts but I just can't seem to find the words to describe it!

But I know that I will miss feeling it once she's here!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi! I'm visiting from A Girl In Pearls. Congrats on your baby girl. I'm expecting a girl too- isn't it the best feeling in the world? I'll be following and can't wait to see pictures when your sweet girl makes her appearance!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm a FTM expecting a boy in July. I'll definitely be following your blog to see what may be in store for me once the little man is born :)