Doug and I were married on December 16, 2006 in Jamaica! We currently live in the buckeye state!! I'm a Labor & Delivery nurse and Doug is the practice manager for OSU Sports Medicine! We are busy with our little lady, Iris and growing a baby boy!!!! Life couldn't be anymore perfect!
I just read your feature and wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm 28 weeks along with our first and we are also having a girl. Her name is Elizabeth Grace. I see so many more babys with Grace as the middle name. I also had 16 weeks of morning sickness and it was horrible! So glad that part is over with! Can't wait to see your little one!
Saw you on Monday mama's to be!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am 23 weeks pregnant with twins! Looking forward to reading your blog as you go through this journey!
5 comments:
hi! spotted you on your feature! i too was married via destination (cabo 2010) and also preggy- we have a few things in common ;)
i look forward to reading more about you & baby to be, new follower :D
-Andrea
I just read your feature and wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm 28 weeks along with our first and we are also having a girl. Her name is Elizabeth Grace. I see so many more babys with Grace as the middle name. I also had 16 weeks of morning sickness and it was horrible! So glad that part is over with! Can't wait to see your little one!
I read your profile and think your daughter's name is so pretty! :)
You're almost there! I can't wait until my husband can feel our baby kick too.
yay! congrats!
Saw you on Monday mama's to be!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am 23 weeks pregnant with twins! Looking forward to reading your blog as you go through this journey!
Post a Comment