For Mother's Day, we went home for a cook-out at Garbry Woods. It turned out to be a beautiful day!
We loaded up some cook-out foods and headed towards home! We spent the afternoon with Doug's family. We ate and sat out in the sun and visited! It was a great day!
Afterwards, we stopped in to visit with my momma. Iris and I had spent the day with her on Wednesday so we surprised them by stopping in again on Sunday!
Nana Faye and Nana with Iris
The lil peanut's outfit!
Nana Faye with Iris!
All the moms!
My first Mother's Day photo!
For Mother's Day, Doug watched Iris while I went to see Something Borrowed with Bre and then he surprised me with a beautiful pearl necklace. Iris got mommy matching earrings =)
I had the best Mother's Day =)



5 comments:
I just bought that outfit for Addison!! I love it :) Hope you had a Happy first Mothers Day!! Sounds like it was a nice day!
Iris and Doug have good taste. :) So sweet! How did you like Something Borrowed? I read the book years ago and really enjoyed it.
So glad you had a great first mother's day!
Sounds like a great mother's day!! Love Iris' outfit!
What a doll- she is seriously just so cute!
Post a Comment