I was very happy that HR finally returned my phone call!! She was super nice and told me not to worry. The hold up was the program used to get my past employment history and education history. It apparently did not do it's job so she had to restart the program yesterday. She said once they get the information they need, they play to move VERY QUICKLY!!!! I like the sound of that!!! So, hopefully she will get the results today and either call this afternoon or tomorrow! **fingers crossed**
On a 2nd note, I have my interview with Grant this afternoon for the trauma position. I was hoping to not have to go to this interview since I REALLY want the Riverside job but looking at it differently, I will get to see what Grant has to offer and maybe get to pick between the jobs!!! Funny how things work out a little differently than planned, huh?!?
So, I am hanging out for the next few hours at home. I already have a dress picked out and everything for it. After the interview I have a drug rep dinner at Eddie Merlot's tonight with some of my co-workers =) Nothing better than a free meal full of fillet mignon and endless glasses of wine!!! I need that after such a crazy few weeks! I'm just glad to have something happy to toast to tonight!!



1 comment:
Good Luck, Ashley!! I can't wait to hear the news!
Have fun @ Eddie Merlots tonight....Yummmm!
Post a Comment