Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another trip to the zoo!

it was a hot hot day!  Perfect for a swim!
look at that cute face!

he was looking down at the lookers below


view from the underwater exhibit

huge paws!


The elephant to the right kept swaying back and forth like a little girl twirling her dress!
It was so funny to watch!


hello Rhino!

creepy bats!


See the orange baby?

Such a beautiful face!

The tiger tried to eat me =)



I was lucky to not have to go into work last night.  They called to see if I wanted to be put "on-call."  I jumped at the chance since it was the weekend!  I figured they would call me in at 4am but I didn't receive 1 call!  It was great!  So, Doug and I took advantage of my unexpected day off and headed to the zoo today!  It was very hot out but we got there early and had a great time!  We started where we left off and tried to see what all we missed since our last visit!

The polar bears where enjoying a nice swim and it was great to see them swim this time!

It's wonderful to live so close to such fun things in Columbus!

***baby update***
I started to feel the baby move a little this past week!  Feels like a little fish swimming inside of me!  Very neat!
Baby is the size of an apple and I have been loving things salty today!  I have been eating sea salt chips, olives, tomatoes coated in salt...I can't get enough!  I also am still drinking like there is a drought and my belly is growing like crazy!  We bought a scale and I weighed myself at Walmart.  One scale said I was down yet another 2 lbs and the other said I gained 3lbs.  So, we bought the scale that said I gained *lol*  Our 16 week (technically 17 weeks) OB appointment is next Monday! Hard to believe I'm starting my 4th month of pregnancy on Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Katiebee said...

wow! you took some great photo's~ when we went, the polors were in the yard and never went into the water~