3 years ago today, we adopted the cutest, sweetest little white kitten you could ever imagine! It was not preplanned. I went to our vets office to pick up Wesley's thyroid medicine when I noticed a cage full of kittens. I tried to stay away and resist the urge but the tech brought him over and I fell in love instantly. I left empty handed but planned to beg to death to get this cat. It took me almost 24 hrs to convince him but finally, Doug said we could go and "look" at him =) hehe! He was there the next day and we adopted him.
I am now not allowed to go to the vets office or pet store alone *lol*
He was so sweet! He would climb up and lay on my chest and try to nurse on my chin. He would be my little snuggle buddie!
Who would have thought he would have turned into a bad cat and is now nicknamed "the white devil"?? He loves to help around the house, get into everything, and hunt each and everyone of us =)
| Helping dad around the house |
| He loves to lay in the dogs beds and then pee in them....grr! |
| He enjoys watching the fish |
| He loves a good blanket |
![]() |
| He likes to clean his paws and drink from the dog's bowls |
| He thinks he owns the place |
| snuggles with Wesley |
| He loves to snuggle with Lola but sometimes she allows and other times she doesn't |
| living the good life! |




1 comment:
What a cutie!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment