Friday, October 8, 2010

More purchases for baby =)

So, I have started getting crap from friends and family members about all our amazing finds *lol*  (all in good humor though!)  Everyone keeps joking that there isn't much left on our registry!  Boy are they wrong =)  But I do have to share yet another good find...hehe!

My breast pump came in the mail the other day!  I was so excited!  I just woke up from getting off of work at 7am...ugh!  And was having a nice conversation with my mom on the phone when I heard Fed Ex pull up!  Woohoo!  I ran down in my disheveled hair and pink/orange victoria secret pj's (yes the ones with the matching slippers!!!) and opened the door to find my breast pump!  MADE MY DAY!  Sorry neighbors from such a horrific sight at 3pm!


My wonderful husband was searching on-line last weekend, while I was sleeping, looking at baby items only to find that Sears had my breast pump on sale for $50 off!  We weren't sure if another great deal would be available so we jumped on it.  While I went to work that night, he promised he would search all over before ordering it just to make sure Amazon or Ebay didn't have a better deal on a new one!  No such luck so I got a wonderful text and email stating that it was ordered!


Medela Pump in Style Advanced

So, one thing to delete off of our registry *lol*  I assure you, there is still plenty left =)

Oh and small update on the job front...I did put my request in 2 weeks ago to switch to days.  I just think it will be impossible to work nights and have to sleep during the day with a little one.  So, keep your fingers crossed that I can switch before baby B is here!  My boss was completely okay with my request and said that people switch shifts all the time but only to warn me that there are 2 ahead of me.  So, hopefully in the next 6 months, I can move.  I'll take a pay cut but I think my body and baby will thank me!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay for good deals!! Hopefully you will be able to get your work switched!

Katiebee said...

did you ever think you would be so excited about a breast pump? *L*