Sunday, October 3, 2010

Names...

Doug and I have been throwing out names here and there for this baby.  Something needs to go in place of Gilby haha Although, this baby will always have that nickname =)

So, we are asking you all to throw out a few names here and there to help us!  We have a few but are keeping them locked for a bit (everyone I know is preggers now haha) but were wanting some help from you all.  Since we haven't found out the sex yet, we'll need both boy and girl names!

I'm starting my 15th week so just 5 weeks left until we find out!

So, have fun with it :)

Doug did think of Franklin (Frankie for short) and Wilson last night but I'm not 100% sure of it.  I think with Wilson, I think of Tool Time and think the baby should have his face covered haha

5 comments:

Cara said...

No to Franklin...makes me think of a really old man! LOL

The Barker's said...

I hear ya Cara :) That's what I was thinking. Or he should be on Jersey Shore haha

Brittany said...

I would look online or get a baby name book. Do you like common, uncommon, old names, modern names, family names...etc. So many to choose from!

Katiebee said...

wasn't there a cartoon turtle named Franklin? *L* I too, would think of Wilson on tool time~ the name game, that's a tough one isn't it!


xo

mil

Tiffany said...

Girls
Brookelynn
Lila
Haylee
Olivia
Boys
Carter
Hayden
Lyric
Landen

I will think of some more