These are our great finds!
Not pictured is 2 pairs of maternity jeans and a maternity top!
Doug and I decided to do cloth diapers with our baby so I was stoked when Abbey called me to tell me they had Fuzzi Bunz diapers =) They averaged about $10 each so it was a steal! They came with liners too!
the adjustable snaps
inside the diaper
The liner fits in the middle and is absorbent
My other great finds! We picked up another diaper warmer for our changing station on the first floor!
The wedge pillow is supposed to be nice for sleeping once my belly grows!
*thanks Abbey for finding that*
Our jumparoo!!! =) It's super cute and a jungle theme!
Great find Doug!
So, we left pretty happy!!!
************************************************
Also, these are some great finds that Kate picked up for us last weekend!
Our cute travel high chair :)
The baby finally has toys and some bibs *lol*
The cutest little push or ride toy!
Thanks Nana! Gilby says "thanks"



2 comments:
I love how there are two pink bibs in there!
Woah! You will definitely have to tell me where this is so I know when we have a baby in a few years!
Post a Comment