Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've been tagged =)

Thanks to Lauren from 22 yr old housewife, I've been tagged in this little game =)  I have to answer these questions then tag 9 others to answer these or other questions that I make up!
  1. Why do you blog?  I blog to update my family and friends on our little life.  We live at least an hour away from our family so it's nice to keep them all updated on what we're doing.  Plus, since I'm preggers, it's nice to post pictures of what we are doing and my growing belly!
  2. What is your favorite blog out there? Why?  Oh gosh...I don't think I have a favorite.  I try to read each and everyone on my follow list.  Some I really enjoy when they update b/c they are so cute and helpful!
  3. What is your favorite season and why?  I'd say spring!  Each has their own favorite parts but spring is so nice b/c it's so sunny and the flowers start to poke from the ground
  4. If you were to pick one actress that is most like you (looks wise) who would it be?  This one is hard...but maybe Reese Witherspoon????  We're both short with blonde hair and my in-laws laugh and say that when they see Legally Blonde they think of me =)
  5. Cats or dogs? Why? I have both but prefer dogs.  I love my dogs b/c they are fun and I love to take them to the parks or dog parks.  They always make me laugh
  6. What is your all time favorite TV show?  Friends :)  Too funny!
  7. If you could recommend one place to vacation where would it be?  Sullivan's Island, SC...amazing place and can't wait to go back!
  8. &&& Finally, How was it that you became a follower of this blog?  I can't remember exactly but I went searching through other followers "blogs that they follow" and came across your cute blog :)  I love reading your updates and love the pictures in your title page!
Next...I'm tagging 8 blogs to answer these questions :)  I'm supposed to make up my own but I'm being a little lazy :)


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

"The Mrs." said...

Thanks for the tag! I posted :)